(They all have ridiculously clever names, too.)
Monday, October 20, 2008
Too cute for words...
...they are. They're to the pounce-and-bite stage. I, on the other hand, am at the zombie stage. But then so was everyone else at school today, so it wasn't just me. Must be a function of gravity or the earth's tilt or the great suck of political oxygen or the burden of bureaucracy.




(They all have ridiculously clever names, too.)
(They all have ridiculously clever names, too.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh! This makes me want to go out and adopt some kittens!
(An urge I need to resist since we already have six cats.)
I want one! I want one! (No, no, I don't want one. I don't want one.)
I have a yellow tabby like #1, so I'm covered. The others are all cute--and fortunately on the other side of the country! Hope they all find good homes.
Hey, I just dropped by to see what I missed from your blog. I moved to Kentucky in Oct. and have been trying to get my bearings. New job, new house, new relationship (with Sandie). So, I'm just getting back to the blog universe.
We adopted two kittens about two weeks after I moved here and they are so much fun -- and exhausting!
Are you on facebook? You can find me there under ampersandprime@gmail.com
well, i should add that the relationship is sorta new and the living together is very new. :)
Post a Comment