Saturday, June 28, 2008

Sweetniece

If you hate cute overload or excessive cute-kid pics, just skip this post. :-)


Waifish adorability


Shhh! The baby's sleeping!


Favorite place for finger.


Yeah. I'm cute.

One of my best poses.

Series with ball.

Crash.


Yeah, I meant to do that. Ain't I cute, though?


Another of my good poses.


Auntie loves this one with the sunsetty light on my fair lashes.


Got a cheeto on my foot.


Ate the cheeto from my foot.


What?! I had to get it off my foot, and why waste a perfectly good cheeto? It's why my immune system is so good!


Lovely light and pose with Mumma.


Tossing the cheeto, in action!


This is my head-on-shoulder pose. It's one of my regulars.


Cheesy powder fingers, headed the way of the lens! Smirk, smirk.


Another stock pose.


Auntie CGM and I are cracking up!


"Ta-ta?" Which is to say, "Can I see myself on the camera screen?"


Those windshield wipers are cool!


Yeah, I'm a driving stud.


I can wrap my arms around this wheel, no problem!

4 comments:

Scrivener said...

These are all great. I especially like the cheeto-foot-mouth series. :)

Lomagirl said...

Very cute. You've really captured her personality, and I don't even know her.
Nice to see you posting again. I don't know what is in the air, but I haven't felt like posting lately.

Ampersand said...

soooooo very adorable.

Yankee, Transferred said...

Wonderful wonderful series. You're great at this.