jo(e) talked about it looking a lot like summer in her neck of the woods. Well, here it IS summer. We've had a weekend in the 90's-100's. The fans are in full force, and we expect a couple more days of this before it mellows into the 70's. Lemme tell ya', it makes teaching (and testing) difficult. We're all ready to check out.
I owe you (and myself) some pics. I took a few today. The sun, at least, was cooperative.
In the Target parking lot today. The yellow tree; the clouds.
I call it soft-focus. This rose bush is kicking in for the season.
I call them her Mark Twain jowls. Aren't those fab whiskers? She's trying not to melt.
"Don't think I don't see you! I'm keepin' an eye on you, missy!"
It was sunset, upon reflection.
The chore that could not be done in 100-degree heat.
7 comments:
It sounds, and looks, like for all the heat the weekend was quite a success. Maybe I'll see you next weekend. Email to follow.
Love these pictures, especially of the pets.
Lovely light captures. My favorite is the third from the bottom, with the sunset light through the window.
that is 38c and that, my friend is way too hot!
keep us up to date on your omd,my omd isn't able to walk too far these days but otherwise seems happy, fingers crossed for both of us -
loved the pictures and the titles too - the water glass and the reflected sunset!
California must be a nice place. By the way, those pictures of your cats were very funny.
awww the pets look so angelic :-)
lomagirl, i'm so excited! email reply to follow! :-)
thanks, songbird. i'm kinda partial to 'em, too. :-) i can't stop taking pics of them. i know you understand that -- i'd be burning up my camera on molly if she were mine, too. she's so gorgeous.
cloudscome, i'm digging the reflection thing, too. and the light this weekend has been kicking my butt!
gawdess, you and i are in complete agreement about this heat! 'course, didn't you have snow last weekend??? :-) omd has his up days and his downs. we need to get him to the vet this week, but it's a heinously overscheduled week for us. we're just watching him for now. keep me posted on your own oldster. i love them so much!
bb, yes, nice...and hot! but it is beautiful. it's worth visiting, to be sure. i love cat attitudes. :-)
trina, thanks! they are both angels and fallen angels, depending on the hour of the day.
Post a Comment