Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Madeleine Rereading Update

I have now completed the entire time quintet, and I just finished A House Like a Lotus. What a delight to reread that one! I have such fierce memories of certain events and conversations in that book, but other things I had forgotten utterly. It was a pleasure to rediscover.

I'm still trying to decide what my next one will be. Perhaps my all-time fave, And Both Were Young, though I did reread it about five years ago, along with Camilla. Perhaps some from the Austin series. It's been a while for those. I'm not quite ready to broach the poetry or the spiritual non-fiction yet. My soul needs story just now.

In the meantime, I'm reading Jodi Picoult's Salem Falls. I needed a fairly light read for school. I'm not far enough into it to know what I think of it yet.

No comments: